Wednesday, August 1, 2007

microsoft visual studio help sucks (part 1)


notice in the screenshot step "2. click on the Compile tab". the option does not exist. therefore I cannot change my warning level. these guys sure have a hard time coordinating things (I presume at one time the program matched the help). btw, I originally posted this with windows live writer and somehow after posting to blogger, it got zapped. so I retyped this post. proper communication can be so difficult sometimes. sheesh!

1 comment:

Cooper said...

I tried to use "Live Writer" to post to my blog, and although the post showed up in my panel and was listed it would never show up live.

So much for "Live" writer. I haven't tried it since.

About Me

My photo
smug SoCal catalyst prone to puffery. practitioner of verbal aikido. pearl caster for swine. professional. intuitive. clean. approachable. unique. forgiven sinner. ubiquitous. reads. geekiness rating ~10%. Meyers-Briggs = iNTj. musical thinker. into nature. project manager for a decent place which gives plenty of time, money and chances to prove his talent. dabbler, a dilettante, jack of all trades, master of none. lives in a nice place with a great wife and kids. his boys and attitude keeps him young. hangs out a lot, never bored. listens to XM. doesn't do favorites. tries to play the blues on acoustic guitar. loves the beach. draws. chillz' an groovz'. smokes a pipe. lefty.